About Our Chapters
The Solivita Book Circle is organized exclusively for members of the Solivita reading community.
The Circle's Activities include supporting chapters, providing activities and events, inviting authors and speakers. We also provide members an opportunity to socialize with other chapter members.
What Are The Book Chapters?
The Solivita Book Circle consists of numerous chapters covering biographies, fiction and nonfiction books. They meet on a monthly basis to discuss selected books.
* Establish Friendships
* Receive information on new books
* Participate in lively discussions and learn from other viewpoints.
* Gain diversity in reading options
* Access interesting articles, book reviews, calendar of upcoming events, and interesting reads on the website.
* Attend the annual meeting held in February. All chapter members and associates are invited to attend.
A New Chapter
A Novel Group
Between the Covers
Cover to Cover
Friends with Books
Historical Fiction Chapter
Ladies of the Court
Murder & Mayhem
The Happy Bookers
Who Done it
Are you interested In Joining us?