Everything was ready, but still she felt something was missing:
- Why was she so nervous?
- How could she keep the conversation interesting and lively?
- What if they didn't like the book?
Have you ever felt that way?
If so, then please join us for a free and interactive Solivita Book Discussion Workshop: Thursday, February 9th at 7pm in RSF2 Room. All Solivita Book Circle members are invited. Everyone attending the workshop will be given a booklet with dozens of great questions to help lead a stimulating discussion and livelier conversations.
There's more to a successful book group than just coffee and some home-baked goodies.
- How do you beef-up book discussion?
- Should you fake interest to keep the discussion lively and entertaining?
- How do you make sure everyone’s voice is heard?
All book chapters are encouraged to send at least one representative so resources can be shared. Join us as we share success stories and help on boosting book club discussions. For more information contact Bonnie Byrne at (863) 496-7966.
SBC Web Master
*photo courtesy of lightstock.com